Curb appeal. I am lucky to live in a neighborhood where most of us work hard to have nice curb appeal and an attractive neighborhood. This time of year we all have spring fever and are planning what we need to be doing to get ready for warm weather. Here a few tips to keep in mind as you get your homes ready for spring.
* Prune trees and your shrubs
* Put down lyme and fertilizer in your yard so your yard will be the first to green up this spring
* Spread grass seed if you didn’t do it in the fall
* Be thinking about prepping your flowerbeds with pine straw or mulch
* If you are thinking about adding new plants check with a local nursery for help and guidance before you buy.
Keep in mind that people constantly drive through neighborhoods “looking” to see what is on the market so you want to make sure that your home is attractive and “The One” the people will remember.